The Tenant-Landlord Commission hears grievances and facilitates disputes between tenants and landlords, advises the Count Board on policy and programs and proposes legislation for the County Board’s recommendation to the General Assembly.
|April 14 at 7 pm||Virtual
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 347-973-6905,,354972568# United States, New York City
Phone Conference ID: 354 972 568#
How to View and Participate in a Virtual Tenant-Landlord Commission Meeting
Virtual Tenant-Landlord Commission meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Group members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- Meeting access information will be provided on the Commission’s webpage at arlingtonva.us. (link will be posted in chart above prior to the meeting start)
- Closed captioning is available for this meeting by viewing it through the Microsoft Teams free app.
- Audio is available from the dial-in phone option.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Commission’s webpage two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact the staff liaison at the number or email listed below.
The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony or written comments in advance.
- Sign-up online to speak during the commission meeting by 12 noon on the day of the meeting.
- In-person registration will not be available.
- Registered speakers will receive an email with further instruction.
- Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
- To register by phone, contact Rolda Nedd: Rnedd@arlingtonva.us ; 703-228-3823
- View the Tenant-Landlord Commission’s Public Comment Guidance for more information.
- Submit written comments online to the Tenant-Landlord Commission. Comments received by 12 noon on the day of the meeting will be provided to the Commission in advance of the meeting.