Until further notice, Tenant-Landlord Commission meetings are virtual public meetings to be held through electronic communication means. There will be no in-person attendance and no in-person speaker registration.
- Speakers must pre-register online or by phone no later than 12 noon the day of the scheduled meeting to allow enough time to arrange your session.
- Registered speakers will receive an email with further instruction.
- Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
- To register by phone, contact Rolda Nedd: Rnedd@arlingtonva.us ; 703-228-3823
- Organizations providing testimony on behalf of a landlord or tenant(s) shall provide the Commission with at least three (3) days’ advance notice as to the nature of the complaint.
- If the organization intends to distribute documents, the organization shall provide these documents at least three (3) days before the Commission meeting.
- If an interpreter is requested/needed and the organization intends to distribute documents, the organization shall translate the document into the language for which an interpreter is being requested or needed.
- View the Tenant-Landlord Commission’s Public Comment Guidance for more information.