The Zoning Committee of the Planning Commission reviews and provides comments and recommendations on Zoning Ordinance amendments. The public may observe the meetings, but participation in the discussion is limited to members of the Planning Commission unless otherwise recognized by the respective Committee chair.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held on Tuesdays, from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the Ellen Bozman Government Center (EBGC) – 2100 Clarendon Blvd.
|Date||Location||Meeting Topics & Materials|
|Feb. 17 (Wednesday)
|Mar. 16 – CANCELED||Virtual|
|Apr. 13 – CANCELED||Virtual|
|Jun. 16 – CANCELED||Virtual|
|Jul. 13 – CANCELED||Virtual|
|**No meeting in August**|
Click here to submit written comments in advance of the meeting to the Zoning Committee on this agenda’s items. Comments received by 12:00pm on the day of the meeting will be provided to the Committee in advance.
How to View and Participate in a Virtual ZOCO Meeting
Virtual ZOCO meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Group members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- Meeting access information will be provided on the Committee’s webpage at arlingtonva.us. (link will be posted in chart above prior to the meeting start)
- Live captioning is available when using the Microsoft Teams App. Please download the free Microsoft Teams App onto your computer and test it prior to the meeting. You must be using the Teams App and be logged in in order to use the live captioning feature. For further instruction on how to join a Teams Meeting, you can visit the How to Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting video.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Committee’s webpage two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact Nick Rogers: email@example.com; 703-228-3525.
- 2020 Meetings
- 2019 Meetings
- 2018 Meetings
- 2017 Meetings
- 2016 Meetings
- 2015 Meetings
- 2014 Meetings
- 2013 Meetings
- 2012 Meetings