The Zoning Committee of the Planning Commission reviews and provides comments and recommendations on Zoning Ordinance amendments. The public may observe the meetings, but participation in the discussion is limited to members of the Planning Commission unless otherwise recognized by the respective Committee chair.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held on Tuesdays, from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the Ellen Bozman Government Center (EBGC) – 2100 Clarendon Blvd.
|Date||Location||Meeting Topics & Materials|
|Feb. 17 (Wednesday)
|Jun. 16 (Wednesday)||Virtual|
|**No meeting in August**|
How to View and Participate in a Virtual ZOCO Meeting
Virtual ZOCO meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Group members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- Meeting access information will be provided on the Committee’s webpage at arlingtonva.us. (link will be posted in chart above prior to the meeting start)
- Closed captioning is available for this meeting by viewing it through the Microsoft Teams free app.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Committee’s webpage two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact Nick Rogers: firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-228-3525.