The Long Range Planning Committee (LRPC) of the Planning Commission provides comments and recommendations on tasks and processes related to land use & urban design, long range plans, the Comprehensive Plan, and the General Land Use Plan.
In fulfilling these responsibilities, the Committee will provide advice on proposed land use plans and policies including:
- Draft sector plans and updates
- Draft Phased Development Site Plans
- Draft urban design guidelines
- Proposed land use policies
- Framing a long-term vision for the County and individual geographic areas
Members of the LRPC are Planning Commission members.
Tentative schedule as of Dec. 2018, dates subject to change. Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
|Date||Topic & Commissioner / Staff||Meeting Materials|
7 to 8 pm
|Aug. – No Meeting|