Makes recommendations on coordination, efficiency, safety and quality of park and recreation facilities, programs and services; manages process for small park grants and various recognition’s.
Held every third or fourth Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.:
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center
(Cherry/Dogwood Room(s), Lobby Level, unless otherwise specified)
2100 Clarendon Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201
*Free parking is available in the garage after 5 p.m.
Arlington County can provide, upon request, reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Call 703-228-0787.
2021 Meeting Schedule
|Jan. 19||Virtual (Microsoft Teams)||Agenda||Minutes||Presentations|
|Feb. 16||Virtual (Microsoft Teams)||Agenda||Minutes||Video|
|March 16||Virtual (Microsoft Teams)||Agenda||Presentation|
|April 27||Virtual (Microsoft Teams)|
|Aug. 17 or 24||Potential Field Trip|
Letters from the PRC
- PRC Calendar Year 2020 Annual Report 012121
- 2021 PRC Work Plan Letter 012121
- Proposed County Policy/Process for Renaming County Parks, Facilities, Streets Letter 012121
- FY 2022 Budget Letter 031621
- Courthouse Landmark Block Site Plan Letter 031721
- Crystal City Water Park Site Plan Amendment Letter 031721