Makes recommendations on coordination, efficiency, safety and quality of park and recreation facilities, programs and services; manages process for small park grants and various recognition’s.
Held every third or fourth Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.:
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center
(Room 311, 3rd floor across from County Board room, unless otherwise specified)
2100 Clarendon Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201
*Free parking is available in the garage after 5 p.m.
Arlington County can provide, upon request, reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Call 703-228-0787.
2019 Meeting Schedule
|Aug. 20 or 27**||Field Trip (TBD)|
* Joint meeting with the Park and Recreation Commission and the Sports Commission may occur on these dates. To be updated accordingly.
** PRC Field Trip Meeting.
Letters from the PRC
- Master Transportation Plan Bicycle Element Update Letter 010719
- Ballston Pond Project Letter 011919
- PRC Calendar Year 2018 Annual Report 012519
- PRC Calendar Year 2019 Work Plan Letter 012519
- PRC Letter on American Legion/APAH Site Plan Project 020419
- PRC Letter on PSMP/POPS Process 030419
- PRC Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Budget Letter 032819
- PRC Letter on Best Western Site Plan 032819
- PRC Letter on Possible Elimination of Funding for Outdoor Lab Within APS Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Budget 040119
- PRC Final Letter on PSMP/POPS Process 040219
- PRC Letter on Ballston Pond and Other Projects 042419
- PRC Letter on APS Education Center Reuse Project 042419