The Logo Review Panel is charged with reviewing logo concept submissions from the community — then working with a design firm to narrow the designs prior to a communitywide voting process. The panel’s ultimate goal is to present a single recommendation to the County Board in June 2021. The Logo Review Panel began meeting in February 2021.
Community Engagement – Developing a New County Logo
The logo development process included soliciting initial concepts from the community for panel review and consideration.
The community offered feedback on 5 designs selected by the panel. The Panel co-chairs provided an update on the development process for the new County logo during the May 18 County Board meeting. Based on broader community feedback, the Board requested more logo options for consideration. Starting in late July, the community will have another chance to vote on a new logo — see details.
Logo Review Panel Members
- Minneh Kane
- Kelly Rindfusz
- Roy Abdo
- Sada Aksartova
- Alberto Camacho Rojas
- Charmaine Jones
- Whytni Kernodle
- Yasmina Mansour
- Tia Scales
- Ryan Simmons
- Roby Solano
- Jennifer Sosin
- Julius D. “JD” Spain, Sr.
Materials from Past Meetings
- February 10, 2021 – Panel Kick-Off Meeting Presentation
- March 2, 2021 – Panel Meeting Presentation |March 2, 2021 – Meeting Recording
- March 18, 2021 – Panel Meeting Presentation | March 2, 2021 – Meeting Recording
- April 15, 2021 – Panel Meeting Presentation | April 15, 2021 – Meeting Recording
- June 24, 2021 – Panel Meeting Presentation | June 24, 2021- Meeting Recording
- June 29, 2021 – Panel Meeting Presentation | June 29, 2021 – Meeting Recording