The Joint Facilities Advisory Commission (JFAC) is an advisory body jointly appointed by the County Board and the School Board. This was a recommendation within the 2015 Community Facilities Study. The mission of the JFAC is to provide input to the Boards on capital facilities needs assessment, capital improvement plans and long range facility planning for both the Arlington County Government and Arlington Public Schools.
Ginger Brown, Chair
Greg Greeley, Vice Chair
Matthew De Ferranti
Joseph Leitmann-Santa Cruz
The first meeting is January 19, 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. at the Navy League Building.
Meetings will be on the 3rd Thursday of the month from 7- 9 p.m. at the Navy League Building, except:
January and February when it will start at 6:30 p.m.
March when it will be on the 3rd Wednesday.
- Community Facilities Study
- Arlington Facilities Student Accommodation Plan (AFSAP)
- Adopted FY 2017 – FY 2026 County Capital Improvement Plan
- School Board Adopted FY 2017 – FY 2026 Capital Improvement Plan (APS CIP)
- Adopted County FY 2017 Budget
- School Board’s Adopted Budget 2017
- County Demographic Profile 2016
- Arlington County’s Comprehensive Plan
- October 1, 2016 Joint Work Session