The Joint Facilities Advisory Commission (JFAC) is an advisory body jointly appointed by the County Board and the School Board. This was a recommendation within the Community Facilities Study. The mission of the JFAC is to provide input to the Boards on capital facilities needs assessment, capital improvement plans and long range facility planning for both the Arlington County Government and Arlington Public Schools.
All committee and subcommittee agendas, meeting documents and minutes are posted in the table below as they become available.
|Date||Meeting||Meeting Documents||Meeting Minutes|
|Jan. 27||Virtual JFAC Meeting
|Feb. 24||Virtual JFAC Meeting||Draft Minutes|
|Mar. 24||Virtual JFAC Committee Meetings||Video Recording|
|Apr. 28||Virtual JFAC Committee Meetings||Video Recording|
|May 19||Virtual JFAC Meeting – Joint with APS Advisory Council on School Facilities and Capital Programs (FAC)
|May 26||Virtual JFAC Committee Meetings||Video Recording|
- Community Facilities Study
- Arlington County Profile
- Arlington Public Schools 2019 10-Year Enrollment Projections Report
- Arlington Facilities and Student Accommodation Plan (AFSAP)
- Adopted FY 2019-2028 County Capital Improvement Plan
- School Board Adopted FY 2019-28 Capital Improvement Plan (APS CIP)
- Arlington County’s Comprehensive Plan