INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ADVISORY COMMISSION (ITAC)
November 20, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
Courthouse Plaza 2100 Clarendon Blvd.
- Meeting Called to Order and Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Administrative and Other Issues
- Adopt Agenda and Approve Minutes from the October 23, 2013 Meeting
- Update on ITAC Appointments
- Review of Schedule of Meetings for 2013 and 2014
- Web site updates
- Update on In-Building Wireless Resolution and County Board action
- Legislative update (Mr. Jazzo)
- Cable Television Updates and Status of Negotiations with Comcast (Billingsley)
- Special Program with Riverside California (8:00pm to 8:30pm)
- Initiatives stemming from Interchanges with Dublin, Ohio, Riverside, CA, and Stockholm, Sweden (Pelton and Caughran)
- Update on ConnectArlington Status and Telecommunications Master Plan for Arlington County (Belcher and Billingsley)
- Report on Joint Working Group on IT Services with the Schools (Pelton & Matt Smith)
- New Arlington IT Systems Initiative. Draft White Papers on Economic Development, and IT, and on Community Security and IT and on Education.
- Discussion of a future program for ITAC on business services by carriers in Arlington (Moore and Belcher)
Remaining 2013 Meetings
Meeting dates and locations are subject to change. Check with Staff Liaison Rob Billingsley (703-228-3195) to confirm or to receive an updated agenda. All meetings are Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. at 2100 Clarendon Blvd:
December 18 3rd Floor Conference Room CR-311