Information Technology Advisory Commission Purposes
- Advises the County Board on the following:
- Technology issues to maintain the County as a 21st-century information and education center
- County IT systems security
- Improvement of County services through IT
- Green and Smart buildings and infrastructure
- Emergency and disaster communications
- Nonregulated information systems, including Internet, CLEC, satellite and wireless communications
- New information or telecommunications system effectiveness and efficiency
- Cable TV and entertainment systems
- Assists by providing information regarding technology industry regulations
- Reports and Materials
7:30 p.m. on fourth Wednesday of each month, except for November and December, when they are at the same time, but on third Wednesday.
Arlington County Courthouse Plaza Building
2100 Clarendon Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201
|Dec 20||Agenda: Live Video Stream Meeting (7:30 pm)|
|Nov 15||Agenda: Live Video Stream Meeting (7:30 pm)|
|Oct 25||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream|
|Sep 27||Agenda : Not Recorded||Minutes|
|Aug 23||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|July 26||Summer Recess – No Meeting||Did not meet|
|June 28||Agenda : Not Recorded||Minutes|
|May 24||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|Apr 26||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|Mar 22||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|Feb 22||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|Jan 25||Agenda Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
Commission meetings are open to the public, and the Commission hears public comments relating to Commission issues at the beginning of each meeting. To send an email comment to the Commission, contact Commission Chair Frank Jazzo.
ITAC consists of 13 members appointed for three-year terms. The County Board designates the Commission’s Chair annually in December.
Note: Appointment term end dates follow each member’s name.
- George Parr, Staff Coordinator
- Philip Caughran, 5/31/2017
- Vacant, Term Expired 7/31/2017
- Mary Crannell, Vice Chair, 1/31/2018
- Joshua Farrar, 9/30/2018
- Dr. Denise Haskins, 3/31/2019
- David Husband, 6/30/2018
- Frank Jazzo, Chairman, 12/31/2016
- Dr. William Lang, 6/30/2018
- Dan Loredo, 11/30/2018
- Martha Moore, 9/30/2018
- Anita Nolen, 6/30/2018
- Kevin Robins, 7/31/2018
- Patrick South, 3/31/2019
County Board Liaison: Libby Garvey
*Vacancies with dates occur when a member has left the Commission. Replacements serve out the remainder of the term.