Watch the ITAC meeting live stream (when in session).
NOTE: You must use Internet Explorer to watch the video.
Information Technology Advisory Commission Purposes
- Advises the County Board on the following:
- Technology issues to maintain the County as a 21st-century information and education center
- County IT systems security
- Improvement of County services through IT
- Green and Smart buildings and infrastructure
- Emergency and disaster communications
- Nonregulated information systems, including Internet, CLEC, satellite and wireless communications
- New information or telecommunications system effectiveness and efficiency
- Cable TV and entertainment systems
- Assists by providing information regarding technology industry regulations
- Reports and Materials
7:30 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
Arlington County Courthouse Plaza Building
2100 Clarendon Blvd. Room 311
Arlington, VA 22201
|Dec 26||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream – To Be Recorded||Minutes|
|Nov 28||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream – To Be Recorded||Minutes|
|Oct 24||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream – To Be Recorded||Minutes|
|Sep 26||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream – To Be Recorded||Minutes|
|Aug 22||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|July 25||Summer recess – no meeting|
|June 27||Agenda : Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|May 23||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|Apr 25||Agenda: Not Recorded||Minutes|
|Mar 28||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|Feb 28||Agenda: Recorded Video Stream||Minutes|
|Jan 24||Agenda Recorded Video Stream||Minutes Dr. Sokwoo Rhee PP Presentation|
Commission meetings are open to the public, and the Commission hears public comments relating to Commission issues at the beginning of each meeting. To send an email comment to the Commission, contact Commission Chair Frank Jazzo.
Note: Meeting dates and locations are subject to change; check with Staff Liaison David Mota at 703-228-4085 to confirm meeting details or to receive an updated agenda.
ITAC consists of 13 members appointed for three-year terms. The County Board designates the Commission’s Chair annually in December.
Note: Appointment term end dates follow each member’s name.
- David Mota, Staff Coordinator
- Philip Caughran, 5/31/2020
- Michael Carleton, 7/31/2021
- Mary Crannell, Vice Chair, 1/31/2021
- Joshua Farrar, 9/30/2018
- Dr. Denise Haskins, 3/31/2019
- David Husband, 6/30/2018
- Frank Jazzo, Chairman, 12/31/2018
- Dr. William Lang, 6/30/2018
- Dan Loredo, 11/30/2018
- Martha Moore, 9/30/2018
- Anita Nolen, 6/30/2018
- Kevin Robins, 7/31/2018
- Patrick South, 3/31/2019
County Board Liaison: Libby Garvey
*Vacancies with dates occur when a member has left the Commission. Replacements serve out the remainder of the term.