Watch the ITAC meeting live stream (when in session).
NOTE: You must use Internet Explorer to watch the video.
Information Technology Advisory Commission Purposes
- Advises the County Board on the following:
- Technology issues to maintain the County as a 21st-century information and education center
- County IT systems security
- Improvement of County services through IT
- Green and Smart buildings and infrastructure
- Emergency and disaster communications
- Nonregulated information systems, including Internet, CLEC, satellite and wireless communications
- New information or telecommunications system effectiveness and efficiency
- Cable TV and entertainment systems
- Assists by providing information regarding technology industry regulations
- Reports and Materials
7:30 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
Arlington County Courthouse Plaza Building
2100 Clarendon Blvd. Room 311
Arlington, VA 22201
|Feb. 26||Agenda | Recorded Video Stream|
Commission meetings are open to the public, and the Commission hears public comments relating to Commission issues at the beginning of each meeting. To send an email comment to the Commission, contact Commission Chair Mary Crannell.
Note: Meeting dates and locations are subject to change; check with Staff Liaison David Herlihy to confirm meeting details or to receive an updated agenda.
ITAC consists of 13 members appointed for three-year terms. The County Board designates the Commission’s Chair annually in December.
Note: Appointment term end dates follow each member’s name.
- David Herlihy, Staff Coordinator
- Mary Crannell, Chair
- Frank Jazzo, Vice Chair
- Jonathan Adelstein
- John Burke
- Michael Carleton
- Philip Caughran
- Joshua Farrar
- Dr. Denise Haskins
- David Husband
- Dr. William Lang
- Martha Moore
- Kevin Robins
- Jacqueline Snelling
County Board Liaison: Libby Garvey
*Vacancies with dates occur when a member has left the Commission. Replacements serve out the remainder of the term.