The Human Rights Commission receives, investigates and conciliates complaints — free of charge — from those who believe they have been victims of unlawful discrimination. The Commission’s investigative and hearing processes usually result in complaints resolution. If necessary, the Commission can, with County Board approval, seek enforcement of its decisions in court.
Meets the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
Reports and Special Events
- “EEO is the Law” English poster
- “EEO is the Law” Spanish poster
- ADA Accommodations
- LGBTQ Resources in Arlington
- Fact Sheets
- Human Rights Brochure
- Folleto de derechos humanos
- Human Rights Ordinance: Arlington County Code, Ch. 31
- EEO Complainant Notification of Rights (Internal/Applicant)
- EEO Complainant Notification of Rights (External)
- Alexandria Human Rights Commission
- Fairfax County Office of Human Rights and Equity Programs
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission