7:00 pm-9:00 pm
For meeting agenda and additional information, visit the Zoning Committee (ZOCO) website. The meeting agenda will be posted during the preceding week.
- This is a virtual public meeting to be held through electronic communication means.
- Click here to join the meeting
- To Join by Phone, Dial: +1 347-973-6905
- Enter the Conference ID When Prompted: 301 119 056#
How to View and Participate in Virtual ZOCO Meetings
Virtual ZOCO meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Group members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- Meeting access information will be provided on the Committee’s webpage at arlingtonva.us. (link will be posted in chart above prior to the meeting start)
- Closed captioning is available for this meeting by viewing it through the Microsoft Teams free app.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Committee’s webpage two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact Nick Rogers: email@example.com; 703-228-3525.