7:00 pm-9:00 pm
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center (Courthouse Plaza)
The applicant, CESC Mall Land LLC, proposes redevelopment of 1900 Crystal Drive to remove site area from Site Plan #56, rezone portions of the property from the C-O to the C-O-Crystal City district, and construct two new mixed-use towers and interior, “mid-block” ground-level retail under a new Site Plan (SP #421).
Additional details include:
- Total gross floor area (GFA) of 799,871 sq. ft.
- 759,519 sq. ft. of residential (790 units total)
- 40,352 sq. ft. of retail
- 2 residential towers with ground floor retail
- South Tower (443 units; 27 stories)
- North Tower (347 units; 26 stories)
- New interior streets
- Ground-level mid-block retail
- 1,753 parking spaces (entire block)
- 553 residential spaces (0.7 per unit)
- Additional density for LEED Silver certification
- Total floor area ratio (FAR) of 5 FAR