- This is a virtual public meeting to be held through electronic communication means.
- Click here to join the meeting via Teams
- To join by phone, dial: +1 347-973-6905
- Enter the conference ID when prompted: 895 139 914#
How to View and Participate in Virtual SPRC Meetings
Virtual SPRC meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Group members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/ videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- Meeting access information is provided above – How to Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Closed captioning is available for this meeting by viewing it through the Microsoft Teams free app.
- Audio is available from the dial-in phone option.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Committee webpage two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact Matt Pfeiffer: email@example.com ; 703-228-0097