Meeting agendas with board reports and live-streaming of past and present hearings can be found on the Advisory Groups & Commissions page, Planning Commission Meetings – Audio & Visual.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 347-973-6905,,469948946# United States, New York City
Phone Conference ID: 469 948 946#
HOW TO VIEW AND PARTICIPATE
This meeting will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. The meeting will be open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
* Commission members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams. Participants will receive an email with further instruction.
* The public may view a live broadcast of this meeting with closed captioning on Comcast Xfinity channels 25 and 1085; Verizon FiOS channels 39 and 40.
* The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning at www.arlingtonva.us or on or on YouTube.
* A recording of the meeting will be posted to the County website within two business days after the meeting.
The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony or written comments in advance. Visit https://commissions.arlingtonva.us/planning-commission to:
* Sign-up online to speak during the virtual meeting by 4:00 pm, the day of the hearing
o In-person registration will not be available.
o Registered speakers will receive an email with further instructions.
o Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
o To register by phone, contact the Planning Commission Clerk at 703-228-0095.
* Submit written comments online to the Planning Commission. Comments received by 2:00 PM on the day of the hearing will be provided to the Commission in advance of the public hearing by the Planning Commission Clerk.
To request translation services, request reasonable accommodations, or other questions about this notice, contact the Planning Commission Clerk, Gizele C. Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 703-228-0095.