Meeting agendas with board reports and live-streaming of past and present hearings can be found on the Advisory Groups & Commissions page, Planning Commission Meetings – Audio & Visual.
Microsoft Teams meeting information for tonight’s meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 347-973-6905,,348963714# United States, New York City
Phone Conference ID: 348 963 714#
How to View and Participate in a Virtual PC Hearing
Virtual Planning Commission hearings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Commission members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- Meeting access information is provided on the Commission’s webpage prior to the meeting start. (see chart above)
- Audio is available from the dial-in phone option.
- The public may view a live broadcast of this meeting with closed captioning on Comcast Xfinity channels 25 and 1085; Verizon FiOS channels 39 and 40.
- The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning at arlingtonva.us or on YouTube.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the County website two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact the Planning Commission Clerk, Gizele Johnson: Gjohnson@arlingtonva.us ; 703-228-0095.
The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony or written comments in advance:
- Sign-up online to speak during the public hearing by 5:00 PM the day before the hearing.
- In-person registration will not be available.
- Registered speakers will receive an email with further instruction.
- Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
- To register by phone, contact the Planning Commission Clerk, Gizele Johnson: 703-228-0095.
- Submit written comments online to the Planning Commission. Comments received by 2:00 PM on the day of the hearing will be provided to the Commission in advance of the public hearing by the Planning Commission Clerk.