Gizele C Johnson
- Click here to join the meeting via Microsoft Teams
- To join by phone, dial: +1 347-973-6905
- Enter the Conference ID when prompted: 779 026 039#
- Note the start time of this hearing is 6:00 p.m.
- View agenda, video, reports, and all other meeting materials on the Planning Commission Meeting Materials page.
How to View and Participate
Virtual Planning Commission hearings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Commission members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams. Participants will receive an email with further instruction.
- The public may view a live broadcast of this meeting with closed captioning on Comcast Xfinity channels 25 and 1085; Verizon FiOS channels 39 and 40.
- The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning at arlingtonva.us or on YouTube.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the County website two business days after the meeting.
The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony or written comments in advance.
- Sign-up online to speak during the public hearing by 5:00 PM the day before the hearing.
- In-person registration will not be available.
- Registered speakers will receive an email with further instruction.
- Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
- To register by phone, contact the Planning Commission Clerk, Gizele Johnson: 703-228-0095.
- Submit written comments online to the Planning Commission. Comments received by 2:00 PM on the day of the hearing will be provided to the Commission in advance of the public hearing by the Planning Commission Clerk.