- Click here to join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (Start time: 7 p.m.) Check back closer to the date of the meeting for link.
- To join by phone, dial: +1 347-973-6905
- Enter the Conference ID when prompted: 467 356 730#
- To view the agenda and meeting materials, visit the Parks and Recreation Commission webpage.
Virtual Parks and Recreation Commission meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. This meeting is open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance. This virtual meeting will be recorded and posted on the commission webpage afterwards.
How to View and Participate
- To view and participate in real time, click on this link at the start time listed above.
- To provide written public comment, submit your comments online by 12 noon the day of the meeting. They will be shared with the commission members at the beginning of the meeting.
- To speak at the meeting, sign up here before 12 noon the day of the meeting. Real time registration will not be available during the meeting. Pre-registered speakers will be emailed further instructions.
- Meeting minutes will be posted on the Parks and Recreation Commission webpage within one business day of the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact the staff liaison, Marco Rivero at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-228-3572.
This event is part of a series (01/01/2021-12/31/2021, the third Tuesday of the month).