7:00 pm-9:00 pm
How to View and Participate in Virtual NCAC Meetings
Virtual NCAC meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Committee members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning from the Committee’s webpage.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Committee’s webpage within two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact Tim McIntosh: email@example.com; 703-228-3838.
The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony or written comments in advance.
- Sign-up online to speak by 12 noon on the day of the meeting.
- In-person registration will not be available.
- Registered speakers will receive an email with further instruction.
- Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
- To register by phone, contact Tim McIntosh at 703-228-3838.
- Submit written comments online to the NCAC.
- Comments received by 12 noon on the day of the meeting will be provided to the Board in advance.
Return to the Neighborhood Conservation Advisory Committee webpage.