7:00 pm-9:00 pm
Crystal City Building Heights Study
- This is a virtual public meeting to be held through electronic communication means.
- Click here to join the meeting via Teams
- To join by phone, dial: +1 347-973-6905
- Enter the conference ID when prompted: 992 505 586#
How to View and Participate in Virtual LRPC Meetings
Virtual LRPC meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Group members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning from the group’s webpage at arlingtonva.us.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the group’s webpage within two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact Timothy Murphy: email@example.com; 703-228-0771.
LRPC is a committee of the Planning Commission. The public may observe the meetings, but participation in the discussion is limited to members of the Planning Commission unless otherwise recognized by the Committee chair. Visit the LRPC webpage for more information.