7:00 pm-9:00 pm
The following items will be heard by the
Tools and Trends Subcommittee
Tuesday, June 22, 7 – 9 p.m.
This is a virtual public meeting to be held through electronic communication means.
Affordable Housing Master Plan Review – Information
- Objective 3.1: Ensure that all housing is safe and code compliant.
- Objective 3.2: Promote affordable housing close to transit.
- Objective 3.3: Ensure environmental sustainability practices are incorporated into affordable housing developments.
- Objective 3.4: Promote long term affordability and financial feasibility of Committed Affordable Units.
- Objective 3.5: Ensure that the County’s affordable housing goals are integrated into other County plans and policies where appropriate.
HOW TO VIEW AND PARTICIPATE
This meeting will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. The meeting will be open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Board members, staff, applicants, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/ videoconference via Microsoft Teams. Participants will receive an email with further instruction.
- The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning from the Commission’s webpage at us. (link will be posted in meeting date chart)
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Commission’s webpage two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact the staff liaison at the number or email listed below.
The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony or written comments in advance. Visit https://commissions.arlingtonva.us/housing/
- Submit written comments online to the Housing Commission. Comments received by 12:00 PM on the day of the meeting will be provided to the Commission in advance by the staff liaison.