7:00 pm-9:00 pm
The following items will be heard by the
Bricks and Mortar Subcommittee
Wednesday, June 30, 7 – 9 p.m.
This is a virtual public meeting to be held through electronic communication means.
- Park Shirlington
To join by phone (audio only), dial +1 347-973-6905
Enter the Conference ID when prompted: 633 610 56#
HOW TO VIEW AND PARTICIPATE
This meeting will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. The meeting will be open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Board members, staff, applicants, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/ videoconference via Microsoft Teams. Participants will receive an email with further instruction.
- The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning from the Commission’s webpage at us. (link will be posted in meeting date chart)
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Commission’s webpage two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact the staff liaison at the number or email listed below.
The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony or written comments in advance. Visit https://commissions.arlingtonva.us/housing/
- Submit written comments online to the Housing Commission. Comments received by 12:00 PM on the day of the meeting will be provided to the Commission in advance by the staff liaison.