7:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Click here to join the meeting via Microsoft Teams
- To join by phone, dial: +1 347-973-6905
- Enter the Conference ID when prompted: 959 697 249#
- To view the agenda and meeting materials, visit the Housing Commission webpage.
How to View and Participate
Virtual Housing Commission meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Commission members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams. Participants will receive an email with further instruction.
- The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning from the Commission’s webpage. (link will be posted in meeting date chart)
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Commission’s webpage two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact the staff liaison at the number or email listed below.
The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony or written comments in advance.
- Sign-up online to speak during the public hearing by 12 noon on the day of the hearing.
- In-person registration will not be available.
- Registered speakers will receive an email with further instruction.
- Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
- To register by phone, contact Joel Franklin: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 703-228-7949
- Submit written comments online to the Housing Commission. Comments received by 12 noon on the day of the hearing will be provided to the Commission in advance of the meeting.