5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Click here to join the meeting via Microsoft Teams
- To join by phone, dial: +1 347-973-6905
- Enter the Conference ID when prompted: 868 023 659#
- Note the start time of this meeting will now be at 5 p.m.
- To view the agenda and meeting materials, visit the HALRB webpage.
How to View and Participate in a Virtual HALRB Meeting
Virtual HALRB meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Commission members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams. Participants will receive an email with further instruction.
- The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning from the Commission’s webpage at arlingtonva.us.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Commission’s webpage within two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact Angelina Jones: email@example.com, 703-228-3838.
The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony or written comments in advance.
- Sign-up online to speak by 12 noon on the day of the meeting.
- In-person registration will not be available.
- Registered speakers will receive an email with further instruction.
- Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
- To register by phone, contact Angelina Jones at 703-228-3838.
- Submit written comments online to the Historical Affairs and Landmark Review Board. Comments received by 12 noon on the day of the meeting will be provided to the Board in advance.