7:00 pm-9:00 pm
- This is a virtual public meeting to be held through electronic communication means.
- Click here to join the meeting via Microsoft Teams
- To join by phone, dial: +1 347-973-6905
- Enter the conference ID when prompted: 882 030 534#
How to View and Participate in Virtual FBC AWG Meetings
Virtual FBC AWG meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Group members, staff, and public testimony will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- The meeting can be viewed online with closed captioning from the group’s webpage at arlingtonva.us.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the group’s webpage within two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact Matt Mattauszek: firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-228-0493.