6:30 pm-9:00 pm
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center (Courthouse Plaza)
County Board Room
All meetings of the Trespass Towing Advisory Board (TTAB) are open to the public.
The purpose of the Advisory Board Meeting is for the TTAB to receive an update from County staff and a staff proposal for ordinance changes. In addition, TTAB members may offer additional amendments or areas for discussion. There will be no votes taken on ordinance changes at this meeting. The purpose of the public hearing is for the TTAB to receive general public comment on all aspects of trespass towing in Arlington County and specific comments on the ordinance changes before the TTAB. The public hearing will be recorded and will start no earlier than 7:30 p.m.
- TTAB Meeting Tentative Agenda – July 14, 2016
- TTAB Public Hearing Speaking Procedures
- Public Hearing Speaker Slip
- 2015 Residential Towing Incidents
- 2015 Commercial Towing Incidents
- Towing Extents – 3 and 4 Mile
- Tow Complaints 2015
- Tow Complaints 2016
- 2015 Towing Data – Commercial vs Residential
- Arlington County Code – Towing & Storage of Vehicles. Ch. 14.3 — 2016 Staff Recommendations