- Rosemary Ciotti, Chair
- Cathryn Bonnette
- Ann Barbour
- Alexa Mavroidis
- Marie Pellegrino
- Doris M. Ray
- Elizabeth Priaulx
- Jennifer DeRosa
- Emily Pfister
- Michael Angeloni
- David Hudgens
- Leo Cantos
NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 emergency, the Disability Advisory Commission meeting schedules and format have changed. At this time, confirmed meetings will convene virtually.
How to View and Participate in a Commission Meeting:
Virtual Commission meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Commission members, staff, and public comment will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams. The link to the meeting will be posted at least one week in advance.
- The public may also submit written comments to the Commission using this form.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the County website two business days after the meeting.
- The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony.
- Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
Contact the Office of Human Rights for assistance at 703-228-3929.
- Recorded Meeting March 16, 2021
- Recorded Meeting February 16, 2021
- Recorded Meeting January 19, 2021
- Recorded Meeting December 15, 2020
- Recorded Meeting October 27, 2020
- Recorded Meeting November 24, 2020
- Regional Grants to Disability Groups
- Parking Placards for Virginians with Disabilities
- Brain Injury Services
- Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
- Department of Justice ADA Homepage
- National Rehabilitation and Rediscovery Foundation
- The ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia
- The Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons
- Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services