The DAC will NOT meet on Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
The Disability Advisory Commission:
- Directs community attention to the full range of needs of individuals with sensory and physical disabilities
- Advises the County on ways to meet the needs of individuals with sensory and physical disabilities
- Assists the County in seeking compliance with federal and state legislative mandates
All meetings are open to the public. Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7 pm.
Arlington County Government building
2100 Clarendon Blvd. Conference Room 311, 3rd Floor
Arlington, VA 2220
Contact the Office of Human Rights for assistance at 703-228-3929.
- Regional Grants to Disability Groups
- Parking Placards for Virginians with Disabilities
- Brain Injury Services
- Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
- Department of Justice ADA Homepage
- National Rehabilitation and Rediscovery Foundation
- The ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia
- The Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons
- Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services