Serves as a community advocate and resource on the social and economic interests of all Arlington women.
- Julia Tanner (Chair)
- Marguerete Luter (Vice-Chair)
- Arbora Johnson
- Azadeh Meshkaty
- Caroline Gary
- Ingrid Vaicius
- Margaret Turlington
- Emily Zimmerman
- Sasha Alegbeleye
- Xenia Ruiz
NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 emergency, the Commission on the Status of Women meeting schedules and format have changed. At this time, confirmed meetings will convene virtually.
How to View and Participate in a Commission Meeting:
Virtual Commission meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Commission members, staff, and public comment will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams. The link to the meeting will be posted at least one week in advance.
- The public may also submit written comments to the Commission using this form.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the County website two business days after the meeting.
- The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony.
- Speakers will join the meeting via Microsoft Teams (accessible through a web browser or the free app), or, via a phone line to provide their comments.
- CSW Virtual Planning Retreat June 13, 2021 Part 3
- CSW Virtual Planning Retreat June 13, 2021 Part 2
- CSW Virtual Planning Retreat June 13, 2021 Part 1
- CSW Monthly Meeting, June 10, 2021
- CSW Monthly Meeting, May 13, 2021
- CSW Special Meeting, May 3, 2021
- CSW Monthly Meeting April 8, 2021
- CSW Monthly Meeting March 12, 2021
- CSW Special Meeting March 3, 2021
- CSW Monthly Meeting February 11, 2021
- CSW Monthly Meeting January 14, 2021
- CSW Monthly Meeting December 10, 2020
- CSW Monthly Meeting November 12, 2020
- CSW Monthly Meeting October 8, 2020
- CSW Special Meeting, September 1, 2020
- September 10, 2020 CSW Virtual Meeting
- August 13, 2020 Recorded Meeting
2021 Meeting Minutes
- 21.05.03 Minutes
- 21.04.08 Minutes
- 21.03.02 Minutes
- 21.03.11 Minutes
- 21.02.11 Minutes
- 21.01.14 Minutes
2020 Meeting Minutes
- 20.12.10 Minutes
- 20.11.12 Minutes
- 20.10.08 Minutes
- 20.09.10 Minutes
- 20.08.13 Minutes
- 20.01.09 Minutes
- 20.02.13 Minutes
- 20.02.23 Minutes
The Commission on the Status of Women wouhttps://commissions.arlingtonva.us/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=collapsible_listsld like to invite you to take the Age Friendly Arlington Survey