It’s getting cold! What can you do about staying in touch during a snow storm?
- Assists with information industry regulation
- Advises the County Board on the following:
- Technology issues to maintain the County as a 21st-century information and education center
- County IT systems security
- Improvement of County services through IT
- Green and Smart buildings and infrastructure
- Emergency and disaster communications
- Nonregulated information systems, including Internet, CLEC, satellite and wireless communications
- New information or telecommunications system effectiveness and efficiency
- Cable TV and entertainment systems
Fourth Wednesday of the month, 7:30 p.m.
Arlington County Government Building
2100 Clarendon Blvd.
Azalea Conference Room, Lobby Level
Arlington VA 22201
Commission meetings are open to the public, and the Commission hears public comments relating to Commission issues at the beginning of each meeting. To send an email comment to the Commission, contact Commission Chair Joe Pelton.
Note: Meeting dates and locations are subject to change; please check with Staff Liaison Rob Billingsley at 703-228-3195 to confirm meeting details or to receive an updated agenda.